Yumberiness

 Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monday night we went to Yumberi Yogurt with our group of friends as a "last hoorah" before the boys go back to hardcore studying. Yumberi Yogurt is just a frozen yogurt place close by our place and it looks like this:

Yumm! Too bad I'm not a huge fruit-in-dessert kinda gal--I am a chocolate lover so I had the chocolate frozen yogurt with all chocolate candy toppings :) Nicole printed $1 off coupons for all of us, Thanks Nicole! We had fun and here are a few pictures we took.
Jenna with baby Eliza
They always have cute outfits!
Cute Eliza!
Nicole & Taylee 
Whitney & baby Claire
Chad, Than, & Luke
Not the greatest pic because of the flash but I like the window art in the background haha
 Haha James took this of me
Much better picture of the girls! 
Taylee & Nicole, Me, Ixchel, Whitney & Claire, Jenna & Eliza
The boys were being silly
Trevor, Luke, James, Chad, Than

In Other News...
Ixchel had her baby this morning!!! Congrats to their cute little family. Rex Alfonso Fairbanks born 10:08 am 8lbs 6oz, 52cm long.

More Updates with Me...
I want to start exercising more regularly but it never seems to happen. Today I put on my amazing new pair of Nikes & thought "Just Do It!" so after working out in Jazz class today, I went home, went for a jog, stretched, then topped it off with a 24 minute workout to Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 dvd. 
Whew that woman is brutal! She worked me so hard! I feel great though and I'm excited to continue to dance, run, & workout to Jillian on a regular basis. 
P.S. I use to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but I like Ripped in 30 better. They are both super hard and you get an incredible workout in just 24 minutes. Love it.

Gettin' Ready for St. Patty's Day
I made this super cute St. Patrick's Day decoration...
It's just a free printable that I found on Pinterest.
Then I found an old black picture frame hanging around & voila!
Instant St. Patty's Day decor in just seconds!
Gotta love Pinterest. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP