Easter Season~He Is Risen!

 Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen!
Happy Easter! 

 I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that my Savior Jesus Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane and atoned for my sins. He bled & died upon the cross, He was laid in a tomb, He rose on the 3rd day as a Resurrected Being. His Atonement made it possible for all of us to repent of our sins & be resurrected as He was so that one day we can return to live with our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ again. I am so thankful for this Easter Sunday and to celebrate Christ's life with my sweet husband James. My heart is with my Fakkel family in Texas and my missionary brother Peter in Scotland as well as my Chapman family in Utah & my brother-in-law missionary Steven in Switzerland. Happy Easter everyone! 
Watch this short Bible video that depicts Christ during his last days before He was crucified, His crucifixion, and resurrection. To watch more LDS Bible Videos visit 

Our First Easter
(as a married couple)

After church on Easter Sunday
Talks & lessons about Christ's Death & Resurrection, The Atonement, & Immortality & Eternal Life

Haha I love this picture I just had to put it on here

The weather was beautiful for Easter Sunday
Dyed Easter Eggs 
Cinnamon Rolls for Easter Brunch
Look what the Easter Bunny brought us! 
Just kidding I put these cute baskets together for us.


So excited! Haha I love his cute face!


His Basket: Men's Fitness magazine, Bedtime Stories DVD, eggs filled with Peanut Butter M&Ms, Starburst Jelly Beans, and Easter Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
Her Basket: Self Fitness Magazine, cute stationary notepad, eggs filled with the same candy Easter treats!

Easter Table is set and ready to go!


Easter Centerpiece
Easter Dinner: Lemon Chicken with Green Beans and Rolls
Thankful for this Easter Feast & for our Savior Jesus Christ


Easter 2010 & 2011





1 comments:

Kara April 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

your hair is gorg! Keith and I need to do Easter Baskets for each other. I miss getting excited about my easter basket like I did growing up.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP