There's No Place Like Texas

 Sunday, November 4, 2012

There's no place like Texas. There's no place like home! I was so fortunate to spend 3 days with my amazing grandparents and some of my immediate family in my hometown McKinney, TX! I arrived early Thursday morning, November 1st, and spent my days cooking, baking, eating, chatting, relaxing, and a little bit of shopping. We had a blast together even though we missed Chandler, Peter, and James. Did I mention I LOVE the fall leaves in my Nana & Grandpa's neighborhood? Beautiful! It makes me giddy for Thanksgiving even though we won't be able to spend it with them this year. Hopefully next year! Thanks y'all for an amazing weekend with wonderful family. I love you!
 Nana's Homemade Spaghetti
 Most incredible meat sauce ever. Carrying on the family tradition.
 I love my grandparents
Piper loves the spaghetti just as much as I do 
Best Friends
Cute Paxton!
 Pi made this cute mouse out of paper, black & yellow marker, and a cardboard roll
 Learning how to make Nana's famous apple pie. I've gotta carry on the tradition for my own family!

 Gramps is supervising me with the pie crust
 Apple Pie turned out delicious!!!!
 I love them! 
pie & ice cream
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup YUM!

Thanks for sharing all your family recipes with me :)
Happy Fall!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP