Christmas with the Chapmans

 Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the Chapmans: 
On Christmas eve we watched my favorite Christmas movie of all time: It's a Wonderful Life. This is my favorite family tradition. I cry every time. We of course watched this while eating homemade cheeseball & crackers & fudge & toffee. We also read Luke 2. 

We woke up Christmas morning to eat cinnamon rolls & open stockings
 Our Christmas Tree this year
 My favorite ornament
 James & his gifts...can you tell which one is his favorite?
 An iPad!!!

My gifts include silk pajamas, books, a curling iron, a new hand mixer, and other goodies
 I love my pretty hardcover copies of Little Women and Pride & Prejudice
We also got a ton of movies! Several Disney movies that we are soo excited about!

 Christmas Day picture
 Love him.
 We had bacon wrapped asparagus
 with ham & cheesy potatoes
 the food was really good!
 Then we went to see Les Miserables!!!!!
 Let me just say that I am in love with this movie!
 Christmas collage
Skyping with my brother Elder Fakkel!
 We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We are so thankful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are thankful for our families. We love you all. 
Merry Christmas!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP