May 2016

 Wednesday, April 19, 2017

May 1
I went to church and bore my testimony. I was able to attend Meaghan's bridal shower in Westford, Massachusetts with Liv & Lauren. Meaghan loved her gift!
(Liv, Lauren, Meaghan, Chelsea)
May 2
I exercised in the morning, then I had my eye exam. I was there for 2 hours! Super annoying. I ordered new glasses though.
May 3
I had my dentist appointment today. They said my teeth are nice, white, clean, and straight. I have a good bite and bone density and no cavities! Yay! That's a miracle since I haven't been to the dentist since October of 2010 haha. I took Nala on a walk and got ready for mutual. We did a Personal Progress activity "Ketchup on Personal Progress" with fries and ketchup. We had a laurel class presidency meeting too.
May 4
I exercised for 1 hour today! I did the Upper Fix and Lower Fix, then walked Nala. I babysat Zoe and Logan today. I also hung out with one of my young women, Amber. We got hot chocolate and chatted for a bit.
May 5
I babysat the Carbone boys at 6am. I did Pilates Fix and walked Nala goose. James came home and we played with Nala and relaxed. James taught Nala how to play catch, sort of haha. We had pork carnitas for dinner for Cinco de Mayo. We played Catch Phrase and the Bergesons dropped off cannoli's from Mike's pastry shop in Boston. So nice of them!


May 6
Cardio fix today had me sweating like crazy! I walked Nala for a cooldown. James mowed half the lawn because it started to rain. I babysat Brooke last minute because Kristie went to the hospital and got scheduled for a c-section!
 
May 7
I exercised and walked Nala while James did yardwork. I worked on my YW lesson, then James went to work and I took Nala to puppy playtime. There were a lot of dogs today, she did ok. She loves the humans more! I organized our office today and Nala took a nap. We went to Eddie & Odette Levin's birthday bbq.
 
 
 
May 8
Happy Mother's Day! The Young Women gave me treats. I taught the lesson about making your prayers more meaningful.
May 9
I drove my friend Robin to the airport this morning. I am her visiting teacher! Nala goose and I played lots today.
 Morning sunset over Jamestown bridge
May 10
Happy 26th Birthday to me! James gave me breakfast in bed: strawberries & waffles! We did Pilates together. We took Nala with us to Point Judith Lighthouse. Dad called me to wish my happy birthday, and then we walked Nala around Scarborough beach ruins. Nala loved running through the beach grass and I found a tick on her! Next we got ice cream at Brickley's. We dropped Nala off at home and then we went to the movies to see Jungle Book and we got free popcorn for my birthday. We were pleasantly surprised with the movie! Afterward we had dinner at El Tapatio-I was craving queso! I had the chimicanga deluxe with pork and queso, and James got the pork tacos. While I spent my birthday with James the young women played volleyball for their activity and sent me a picture saying they missed me! I opened the presents James got me: a lettuce chopper, gray chevron organizers, Willow Tree Love figure, Anne of Green Gables DVD set (YES!!!), and a new iPhone SE in Rose Gold color! Love it! Then we watched Big Bang Theory & ate Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough. Mom emailed me with a picture of their gift to me/James' birthday/our anniversary: they are paying for our new kitchen cabinets, installation, and appliances for our kitchen this summer! What a great surprise! Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!
Breakfast in Bed 
Pilates 
Point Judith 





 Scarborough Beach






Ruins 







 Jungle Book Movie
 El Tapatio


Birthday Sunset 




(Lexi, Hannah & her brother Jonathan, Cameron, Kenna, Amber, Kaylee, Allie, Julie)
May 11
I babysat the Carbone boys and watched Anne of Green Gables with Nala.
 
May 12
Watched more Anne of Green Gables and took two of my young women to the park to hang out.
May 13
My turn to clean the church building! After cleaning I went to book club where we discussed A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. LOVE that book. Ashley Levin made me chocolate chip cookies in honor of my recent birthday and Tami made my favorite chocolate chip caramel oatmeal bars. Thanks ladies! Later that evening I watched more Anne of Green Gables...can you tell I love it?
Anne & Gilbert forever
May 14
This morning I tried the new Beachbody On-Demand Country Heat workout and by doing so, five dollars was donated to the Canadian Red Cross to help with the wildfires there. I took Nala on a walk to cool down, and she interacted with two other dogs! After, I went to lunch at Twisted Pizza in East Greenwich with Bryn, Kara, and Kaitlin, all are residents who work with James. Bryn treated me to Alfredo Pizza and got me a cute birthday card. 
 
Bryn, Kara, Kaitlin, Chelsea
May 15
Ward council in the morning and then church with James. I taught the Young Women lesson about testimonies. After church I carpooled with some ladies in my ward (Crystal, Susan, Ilona, Sun Mae, Trisha, and Bielka) to the General Women's Leadership Training in Weston, Massachusetts. It was a long drive so I packed a lunch. There we had great instruction for YW from Sister McConkie. It lasted 2 hours. I even saw my old friend Ashley Keller from my BYU-I psychology class! She lives in Boston now with her family. When I got home I walked Nala and talked to Piper on the phone about going to Girl's Camp this year, and about EFY. I made chocolate chip cookies for a Sunday treat. James came home from work, and Nala turned 6 months old today!
May 16
I did the Total Body Cardio Fix, and James and I took Nala on a walk. James had the day off but he studied all day. I grilled chicken, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, played with Nala outside, watched the Big Bang Theory with James, and for dinner James made broccoli stir fry and we watched Psych. I made Yonanas for dessert and James studied some more.
May 17
My Beachbody Coach Kandice surprised me with a personal development book in the mail! "I Am That Girl" by Alexis Jones (I've now read it and it is AMAZING, you have to read it!). So sweet of her to send me that! I did Upper Fix workout and walked Nala. I picked up my new glasses and did some healthy grocery shopping. I cleaned the basement for my Mom's arrival late tonight. Made dinner while James mowed the lawn (he worked 6-3 today). I made Flat Out Pizza for dinner and then it was time for mutual. The young women made cookie dough at Bri's house for the girl's camp fundraiser. I dropped some cookie dough off and then cleaned more and did laundry. Played with Nala then went to bed waiting for mom to sneak in from her late flight!
 The Chelsea Bun Post Workout
 Healthy Grocery load
 Flat Out pizza
Cookie Dough with the Young Women: Hannah, her friend Lindsay, Julie, Kaylee
May 18
Mom is here! We did Cize dance workout together!
 Wendy's salad for lunch
 Nala after she got spayed
May 19
Mom and I went to Portsmouth, NH to design our kitchen cabinets! We had lunch at Popovers on the Square.
Portsmouth is quite quaint. 
 
 
 Clam Chowder at Popovers
 
May 20
Today I met with the Relief Society, Primary, and Young Women auxiliaries in our ward. 
May 21
Dropped off all the cookie dough at the church and loaded them into the freezer!
May 22
Today in Young Women a member of the Bishopric taught the lesson about patriarchal blessings. The young women delivered the cookie dough to the families that ordered some. Then we had BYC.
May 23
The Levins invited me over for dinner and FHE with the missionaries. James studied for Boards.
 Salmon for dinner
Nala relaxing recovering from her spay operation still haha
May 24
I babysat Logan and Zoe. For mutual the young women and young men combined for a board game night. James took his Boards exam.
Hannah, Kaylee, Kenna, Dylan, Julie, Ethan, To.
May 25
Home Depot with James.
May 26
Babysat Zoe and Logan.
 
 
Logan & Zoe's dog Ringo
May 27
James and I got ice cream at Hilltop Creamery. I loved the chocolate peanut butter cookie dough and regular cookie dough and James loved the cookie dough and cake batter flavors. We picked up our new iphones and enjoyed our little date night. Today's my momma's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom!
May 28
I bought some cute dresses online, set up my new phone, did a picture transfer to the computer, walked Nala, took her to the vet to remove her stitches from her spay, and watched Scrubs with James. He's working night shifts for the next 4 weeks.
May 29
James and I took a walk and collected close to a full roll of pennies, so 40-something cents in pennies! Haha.

May 30
Memorial Day Smores with the Bergesons.
May 31
For mutual the young women surprised Amber for her 18th birthday and had a Spa Party at my house. The girls did manicures and we ate "fruit pizza" cake that Bri made!
Hannah, Kaylee, Amber, Julie, Lexi
Goodbye to another busy May! Ready for June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP