Baby Shower for Ixchel

 Sunday, January 29, 2012

Besties & Baby Boy Shower 
Baby boy Rex is almost here! My best friend Ixchel is having a baby boy in March and I hosted a shower in her honor yesterday. The shower was a great success! We all had fun playing the games and watching her open presents while we all squealed "Aw that's so cute!" The food was really good if I do say so myself--I made everything from scratch and mostly got my ideas from Pinterest. I'm so happy and excited for Ixchel & Than as they start their cute little family with Rex on the way! I apologize for the poor quality of the photos...the lighting wasn't very good and I think my camera was accidentally on the wrong setting. Here are the pictures showing the highlights of the shower:

tissue paper pom poms tutorials here
food table
Baked Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls
finger salad
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

Mini Fruit Pizzas
baby whale cupcakes
blue dum dum lollipops
lemonade
Ribbon Measuring Game
How many Baby Ruths Rex in the jar?




            Write your wishes for baby Rex                          Baby Sweets Candy Game

Guessing measurements for Ixchel's baby belly
cute baby booties I gave her for baby Rex
Erin, Chelsea J, Nicole E, Ixchel, Jessica, Me, Hailee, Whitney & baby Claire, Nicole B,  Alli, (Carly had to leave early)
Favors: Bath Salt & Washcloths in cute cup with cherry on top! 

So much fun showering Ixchel with gifts and celebrating baby Rex!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP