Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes

 Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guess where I found this recipe? If you guessed Pinterest, you are right! Haha. That's where I get all my recipes now-a-days. James and I made these unique cupcakes tonight. They are not "healthy" cupcakes, but as James and I like to say, they are "healthier" cupcakes :) This is a chocolate  avocado cupcake with  cauliflower frosting. The chocolate cupcake w/ avocado tastes yummy. The cauliflower cream cheese frosting doesn't taste bad, but I was not pleased with how the consistency of the frosting turned out because it did not turn out. Do I recommend this recipe? YES for the cupcakes, NO for the frosting. Here's how my cupcakes turned out:


You can find the recipe here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP