Life for the Chapmans

 Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today Chelsea went here:
I was nominated for my excellent customer service by the assistant branch manager at Chase to have lunch with the district manager! Free lunch? Of course. Cheesecake Factory? I'm so there! Deliciousness? Best lunch I've had in a long time! That was probably the highlight of my day today (besides spending time with my amazing husband). 

Here is what James is studying this week:

That's physiology for ya. I think the picture on the right is of a heartbeat. He just took an anatomy test today, he has a psychology test on Friday and a physiology test on Monday. Let's hear it for the boy! I love you James!

Spring semester is here! I'm taking 7 credits for a ridiculous price as a non-resident at GCC. My classes are Dance Production, Rhythmic Theory for Dance, and Jazz IV. Hurry up June so I can get residency and finish my degree faster! 
Plans for this week include school, work, baking "healthy" cupcakes, planning Ixchel's baby shower, and going to see the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team play on Saturday. James is really excited for that :) Watch for my posts throughout the week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP