Day of Love aka Valentines Day

 Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The week of Valentines Day was super crazy busy for James because he began to study for finals. After work on Tuesday I hurried home, picked up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns (thank you Nana & Grandpa Fakkel for the Valentines Pizza on you!), set the table & the mood for my sweet hubby. He came home from school and voila~quick Valentines date set and ready to go! Happy Valentines Day James~I LOVE YOU!

Valentines Table w/ heart decor I made him throughout the week with  acts of love written on them

Valentines Day Pizza thanks to Nana & Grandpa Fakkel

Happy Valentines Day Babe!

Valentines Hearts with 50 reasons why I love James

HERE WE ARE LAST VALENTINES DAY WITH A HEART SHAPED PIZZA. WE WERE ENGAGED FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS IN THIS PHOTO. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP