Poor Man's Proposal for Valentines Day

 Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Valentines Day was our first as a married couple! James planned what he calls a "Poor Man's Proposal" date. The weekend before Valentines Day he created a reenactment of his marriage proposal to me last year--only on a poor man's budget. We made my favorite dinner together from scratch~cajun chicken pasta Chili's recipe style. After dinner we made heart shaped brownies for our brownie sundaes. We also watched Disney's The Sleeping Beauty (instead of going to see the Sleeping Beauty Ballet like last year). Also, instead of a dozen long stemmed pink roses, James found cute mini pink roses in a flower pot for me. So sweet! James did a wonderful job making me feel special and it was fun to reminisce the day he asked me to marry him. My husband is a sweetheart!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP