Easy Date Night

 Saturday, February 4, 2012

      Pinned Image
This weekend James and I had an easy date night because 1) James was exhausted from studying hard for his test on Thursday and 2) James studied the majority of the day for his upcoming test on Monday. By the way, the Thursday test he studied for was Anatomy and he only got 1 hour of sleep the night before. He studied all night, went to bed at 2:00am and woke up at 3:00am. I took him back to the 24/hour study center at 3am. His test was at 7am. He doesn't like people to know his scores on his tests, but let's just say that I am "A" very proud wife :) Good job sweetheart!
SO back to date night--we went to eat at this place:
James has eaten here before, but this was my first time. Can I just say that their subs are SO FREAKING DELICIOUS! Wow I can honestly say that Firehouse Subs is my new favorite sandwich place. They serve their subs on toasted bread and they steam the meats and cheeses to get the juices flowing. YUM! 
James got the Firehouse Hero which is premium roast beef, smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and melted provolone, served Fully Involved (lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo and dill spear on the side).
I got the Hook & Ladder which is smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and melted Monterey Jack, served Fully Involved.
Here is the picture I took of our sandwiches, definitely not as pretty looking as the ones above, but they were delicious! 

Firehouse restaurant decor:

This is a photo I got off the web. I saw this for the very frist time: The New Coca Cola's Freestyle Drink Dispenser. How awesome is that? It's a touch-screen drink machine! I felt so high-tech using it.

Here we are with our delish subs:


After Firehouse, we went home with our Redbox movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. See previous post for movie review. The best part was cuddling together while eating Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream. Thanks Mom for introducing us to that scrumptious ice cream!

                      +            



Lastly, thank you my sweet James for having date nights with me every weekend! 

              








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP