Fakkel.Family.Fun.

 Wednesday, March 21, 2012


 

 

This past weekend was one of the best weekends ever because MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT! I love my family so much and I am so grateful they made the 19 hour drive safely and with no issues! Thank you Mom, Dad, Chan & Pi for the amazing weekend. We loved spending time with yall! Update on our amazing family weekend:
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT
My beautiful mother Shana & beautiful sister Piper
Chandler & Dad enjoying their burgers!
Look at that cute handsome face! I love my sweet James.
Dinner at Red Robin! Yumm! The whole family minus Peter 
(in Scotland/Ireland serving a mission-we miss you Pete!)
When we got home we all voted on a movie to watch and chose one of my favorites!
 
We all had some good laughs. We also ate four flavors of our favorite ice cream. $1.99 at Basha's! It was a miracle! 
                       
                       

SATURDAY~ST. PATRICK'S DAY~
Girls Day! Piper and I spent the day just the two of us sisters. This picture was taken in the morning when we made waffles for breakfast!

After breakfast we got ready for the day and went to Petco to pick out our fish that I gave James as a Christmas present! James and Pi chose five neon tetra fish! 

 
The fish are so small and so cute! We randomly named them Neon, Rainbow, Unicorn, Leprechaun, & Pocahontas. Together as a group they are named Swirls. 

After buying our awesome fish, Piper and I did some shopping at the Arrowhead Mall! We bought 4 super cute belts at Forever 21 (only 2 shown) & some clothes at DownEast Basics. Pi picked out the belt on the left. Love it!
                                           
 

When we got home we ate all the food we wanted! 

Pi had this great idea to make a St. Patty's Day craft! She used pine cones she collected outside & some green & black ribbon I found laying around. She's so creative! 

Look at how cute! Love our St. Patty's Day Green outfits! 

We also baked some delicious St. Patty's Day cupcakes but forgot to take pictures of them. They sorta looked like this:
 
Chocolate cupcakes with leprechaun green frosting!

We ate these delicious treats while watching a girly sister movie
 
This movie was perfect to watch because we were talking girl-talk about makeup techniques earlier in the day!

That was our awesome sister day! We met up with the family afterwards for dinner because we were all starving! We went to this small restaurant Graziano's that James and I just love. We had really yummy Italian style pizza! 
 

SUNDAY! 
Time for church! It was super rainy and cold which was weird because Friday my family went to the pool while I was at work! After church we ate yummy Hawaiian haystacks! We relaxed until it was time for the family to pack up and start the drive back to Texas. We had a wonderful weekend together & it was definitely the best St. Patrick's Day weekend I've ever had. I wonder how Peter's St. Patty's Day was in Scotland!?! We miss him and we miss the Fakkel family already! We love yall! XOXO 




1 comments:

Laura March 25, 2012 at 7:54 PM  

Ah Chels! A.H. mall and all the restaurants that you go to, it brings back lots of memories for me when I lived in Glendale long ago. I can't believe B&J's was $2! Here its close to $4! Lucky you. Looks like you had lots of fun with your fam.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP