Happy 20th Elder Fakkel!

 Sunday, March 25, 2012

 

Birthday Boy: Elder Peter Douglas Fakkel
Age: 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When: Today, Sunday, March 25, 2012
Where: Scotland! Peter is serving a mission for 
Peter is kind-hearted, loving, smart, talented, faithful, handsome, caring, strong, a wonderful missionary, sweet brother, and loving son.
This is my little brother Peter. I love him. I am so proud of him. I hope he has the best Scotland birthday ever as a missionary. I LOVE YOU PETE!!! I made you a simple scrapbook page of your birthday celebration last year with James & me at BYU. Hope you love it! Love, Your Sister, Chels.
A few other pictures of past birthdays:
Joint Birthday Celebration in Kemah, Texas (March 25/May 10)
Peter's 18th Birthday in McKinney, Texas




1 comments:

Kara March 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

oh Peter! Such a good guy. Is that Cafe Rio I see in the collage picture? Yum! You guys have such an awesome sibling relationship.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP