A Sweet Birthday for Pi

 Monday, April 16, 2012

Wishing my amazing sister Pi a very sweet birthday! 
Happy 13th Birthday Piper! 
A few reasons why I LOVE my sis:
~She is extremely sweet like pie
~She is very talented & artsy
~She is just beautiful! 
~She loves animals & nature
~She loves to watch movies with me
~She loves to go shopping with me
~She loves arts & crafts & singing 
~She loves her family & the gospel
~She loves to try new recipes
~She loves to read
~She is a peacemaker
~She is a wonderful daughter & sister
~She is funny & makes me laugh!
~She is patient, has endured so much over the last few years, she is strong, brave, happy, optimistic, hardworking, and loving.
~She is an incredible example to me
~She is my little sister & forever friend
I LOVE YOU PI!!!!
XOXO
Chels

2 comments:

Kara April 16, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

This made me wanna cry thinking about everything she's been through and how strong she is through all of it. Love her. What a sweet post.

Joey W April 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

I'm a little late, but wish Pi a happy belated birthday for me!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP