One Year Ago...

 Thursday, April 26, 2012

One year ago today, April 26, 2011 I went through the temple for the first time to receive my endowment. The day was very hot and sunny in Houston, Texas when I went to the LDS Houston Texas Temple with my family. This day is so near and dear to my heart because my younger brother Peter also received his endowment the same day as he prepared to go on his mission. It was so special for me to share the day with him and I was so happy to have my sweet James and my amazing parents there with us. I am truly blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and to know the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful I have received the blessings of the temple and I can partake of the ordinances in the temple. I am so thankful to be sealed to my family and to my sweet husband for time and all eternity. I love to see the temple! 

James and I have also been to these temples together:

Provo Utah Mormon Temple

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP