Memorial Day Weekend

 Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm so thankful for all those who have served and are serving our country. God bless America! 


Our Memorial Day weekend...

Saturday
BBQ with the Fairbanks & the Killpacks
I love Rex my baby...friend haha
James making me laugh haha
Love this handsome man
Love


Monday (Memorial Day)
*No Work*
*Cleaned the house together*
*Mimi's Cafe for Lunch*
*The Avengers movie*
*Shopping*
*Frozen Yogurt with Than & Ixchel & Rex*

Turkey Sandwich & Garden Salad
Five-Way Grilled Cheese & Fries
Waiting for our movie to start...
Sooo excited!
The Avengers!
Yes I waited forever to capture the movie title on screen in the theater!
Movie was definitely worth seeing...we loved it!

Tuesday
*back to work for me*
*FIRST DAY OF WORK for James*
Snapped this of James heading out for his first day of work! 
He looks so cute! Love him. I'm such the proud wife! 
His job for the summer: 
working 40 hours a week at Midwestern University (his med school). 
He prosects the cadavers in the lab. 
To prosect means to dissect (a cadaver or part) for anatomical demonstration 
(he prepares the cadavers for the other med students to study). 
It's cool because the first half of the day 
he studies anatomy, physiology, histology, 
anything that will help him with the prosecting,
and then the second half of the day 
he is in the lab working on the cadavers. 
So he's basically reviewing everything he learned 
his first year of med school to help him 
prepare for his second year, while getting paid! 
He likes it and we are grateful for the extra money.
I do ask him to shower as soon as he gets home
so he doesn't smell like formaldehyde when 
I hug & kiss him when I get home from work haha. 
Love him & I'm so proud of him! What a great weekend!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP