Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.... BATMAN!

 Sunday, August 19, 2012

We finally saw The Dark Knight Rises last night! We of course loved it. The only thing we disliked about it...too much violence. I was scared during some parts! I feel bad for the little kid in front of us watching it with his parents. He'll probably have nightmares. I'm surprised I didn't... 
We love the Batman movies & we're excited for the next one. We're also excited for Man of Steel, the new Superman movie to come out too. 
We also enjoyed a romantic dinner at Macaroni Grill...I haven't felt like going there for a long while which is weird because I LOVE Italian food, but I was definitely craving some of their chicken fettuccine alfredo last night. It was a great night with The Hubbs.
Love how you can doodle on the tablecloths there. 
My cursive & James' Korean writing.
Love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP