Too School for Cool

 Sunday, September 23, 2012


 Yes we are still alive! James and I have both been very busy with school (and work for me). To read about our crazy journey called school visit the Our Life tab or click here. This will explain why I am still in school and the basics of medical school for James. Community College for me: I dance on Verve Dance Company and take many dance classes. Medical school for James: In addition to crazy lectures, study groups, insane exams, and spending time with me, he finds time to be in the Emergency Medicine Club, The Surgery Club, and the Athletics Club just to name a few! Crazy boy. Besides school we've had date nights to Paradise Bakery & Cafe, Chili's, hanging with our buddies The Fairbanks, The Battys, The Edwards, & The Killpacks, shopping for new backpacks and dance clothes, watching movies like The Prestige and The Illusionist, and serving at church in the library! 
 Oh and can I just share my favorite pictures of two cute boys? You're welcome.
 playing at church
 sweetest thing ever
look at that face! 
Thanks Than & Ixchel for letting us babysit Rex at church!

Lastly, Fall is here! Well, for us Arizonans, Fall is around the corner...90 degree days, pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving...oh and then cool weather in December haha. I'm excited about my new Fall 2012 Bucket List!
Happy Fall Ya'll!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP