Haircut

 Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I love long hair. I love my long hair. What I don't like is unhealthy hair. I always feel like when I get a haircut, my long hair I've let grow for 9+ months gets chopped off. But I understand it's necessary to maintain healthy hair, and a trim is always the best way to keep those split ends gone! I realize that I should get my hair cut more regularly, but I can never find the time! Well, after 9 months, I finally got my hair cut and most importantly, I got new bangs!
I fell in love with these bangs when I found this picture on Pinterest.

This is a drastic change from my usual side swept bang. But hey, hair always grows back.
Picture overload of self-picture-taking.
Here I am my last hair cut which was on April 25, 2012!
Here is my long hair in December 2012
Here is the back of my hair this morning before the cut. I measured 21 inches roughly. Oh and my side swept bangs grew out to 11 inches. That's practically half the length of my longest piece of hair! I looked in the mirror and thought, should I just grow out my bangs completely? Then I thought of that Pinterest picture and vowed I was going to get those bangs TODAY.
New Bangs & Healthy Hair!
The rest of these pictures just show that I can still style my bangs different ways.




Yay for haircuts! 
Thanks so much to Melanie, the awesome lady in my ward who cut my hair. She always does such a fantastic job! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP