celebrating valentines day early

 Monday, February 11, 2013

This year we decided to celebrate Valentines Day early because James has final exams in 2 weeks and needs to be studying as much as possible this weekend. So this last Saturday we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was James' first time and he really liked his burger & fries...of course he would order a burger & fries. That's what makes him my James. After devouring 4 bread baskets in 20 minutes, I felt pretty good that I decided to try their "skinnylicious" menu. I ordered the white chicken chili. I did not like it as much as my recipe, but it had an interesting spicy flavor that reminded me of Moroccan chicken (even though I have never had real Moroccan chicken before, just the Pinterest crockpot recipe which was an epic fail). We did not order any dessert, and definitely didn't order any cheesecake because we are not cheesecake lovers. Then why did we go to The Cheesecake Factory? It just seemed to have a Valentine's ambiance to it...even though when we got there it was crazy crowded & loud. I'm making it seem like we didn't have a good time, but really we did. I promise! We had fun just catching up and being out. I wore my new dress that I bought from downeast basics that I absolutely love. We walked around the mall afterward to find costume tanks for the dancers in my dance practicum. No such luck, but I did order some sparkly tanks from Charlotte Russe online when we got home. We ate Reeses chocolate hearts & watched The Office. It was so nice to just relax and cuddle and talk. The pictures also show us in our Valentines Day Sunday church outfits~I am wearing my beautiful new dress again! Our plans for Thursday include ordering a free Papa John's pizza & going to see the movie Safe Haven~a romantic movie for Valentines Day! Until then, have a great week filled with love! 





Here are the tanks I chose for my dance practicum costumes. The dancers will probably wear black leggings with them.
 Also, 2 years ago today I...

1) had my first candlelight dinner

2) saw the sleeping beauty ballet 

3) put the most gorgeous ring on my finger

4) said yes to my handsome best friend & became engaged to the love of my life

I love you James!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP