Mother's Day 2013

 Sunday, May 12, 2013

My mother is amazing. I love her so much. She has been my best friend  and the ultimate example of what a mom should be. She is also so pretty. Love you Mom!
The other moms in my life are pretty amazing too!
My mother-in-law is one of the kindest, sweetest, best mommas I know!
Isn't she lovely? I am obsessed with this picture.
 I just love these ladies. My amazing Grandma Lewis  "Cita" & James' Grandma Keel. I don't have a pic of Grandma Chapman but she's a sweet lady too!
And of course my Nana that I grew up with. She and I have many inside jokes and we are very alike in a lot of ways. I look up to her and am blessed to have such a strong relationship with her.
I love you all! Happy Mother's Day!
(I know I used these same pics in my mother's day post last year, but I just love these photos SO much!)
Here I am at church on Mother's Day. This is my favorite little guy! Baby Rex. I like to think that I am his second mama! 
XOXO


1 comments:

Shana May 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

Thank you for a great weekend and wonderful Mother's Day/birthday gift of our makeovers. You are an amazing beautiful daughter. I am so lucky to have you!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP