Chels' 23rd Birthday + Graduation

 Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to me! Having my momma in town was a perfect way to celebrate 23! We had so much fun shopping, eating yummies, and having the ultimate girls weekend. Here's what we did:

Friday we got makeovers at the M.A.C. cosmetics store in the mall. First time ever getting makeovers for both of us! It was a fun experience, and I especially loved mom's makeup. 
 Before pic with my new birthday camera!
After pic! Love this lady. She is the hottest momma I know!

Jest & Mulch Eyeshadows from MAC.
While we were at the mall we did a little shopping. I got gold sparkly flats, a super cute yellow & nude summer tote from DownEast basics for only $5 (originally $30) and a much needed cute black pencil skirt that was on sale too!
"Chelsea" Flats from Payless...they were meant to be mine because of the name!
Two-Toned Tote from DownEast Basics
Ponte Pencil Skirt in Black from DownEast Basics.

Of course we had to stop at Paradise Bakery & Cafe for lunch...I love everything about that place.
 Chopped Chicken Cobb with Avocado Salad
The Best chocolate chip cookies.
We also went to Target and Kohls!

The next part of my birthday was graduation! I graduated with an Associate of Arts-Fine Arts-Dance Degree!!! The 2 hour ceremony was worth it to walk across that stage! Mom & James were so proud!
 In the middle.
 Haha
 Finally get to walk!
 The President was excited to hear that I graduated in Dance.
 So happy I wore my new sparkly flats!
 My cute dance friend Kayley graduated too! I don't know what that black stuff on her face is...it HAS to be a shadow.
My other cute dance friend Amanda graduated also! 
Here we are with our lovely esteemed dance director Ms. Andrea Hashim!
Can't choose which of these graduation pics are the best...
After the ceremony we went to one of our favorite burger restaurants...Red Robin YUMM!
Mom & I got free burgers for our May birthdays and I got a free ice cream sundae (that James ate) and I ordered the brownie sundae.
At the end of the night I opened my present from my family...a NINJA PROFESSIONAL BLENDER!!!! I love it! The thing can make frozen drinks, process food, and be used as a juicer! Wahoo I love it! I also got Ulta makeup brushes that I desperately needed! Thanks mom! James got my the camera I've been wanting, the Nikon Coolpix in hot pink of course! I love it-it even has a projector on it!
Overall it was a pretty sweet birthday/graduation day.
Thanks to everyone who made me feel special! 

Mom was here until Saturday night. Saturday after work she and I went to Last Chance! It was her first experience there and it was SUCCESSFUL! We got some goodies that we can't believe we scored such good deals on! I walked away with 3 shirts, a pair of brand new Joe's Jeans for $7, leather boots, navy TOMs shoes, neon coral Rachel Roy flats, pink earrings, and brown Ecco dress shoes for James. Mom walked away with 2 pairs of brand new Dansko shoes, 2 shirts, and a brand new pair of Via Spiga boots that were originally $348 and she got them for $19.69!!!! AMAZING! We are SO happy with our purchases.
Thank You SOOOO much Mom for coming to celebrate my birthday and graduation weekend with me! I love you!










1 comments:

Kara May 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM  

wow! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday/graduation! Congrats on graduating! I know how nice it feels. Man, I think they need a Last Chance here in Boise, we just got a Nordstrom Rack but sounds like all the deals are at Last Chance. That's awesome your mom was able to make it out for your graduation and birthday all in the same weekend! perfect.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP