While James Was in Rhode Island

 Monday, August 18, 2014

While James was in Rhode Island doing an audition rotation for emergency medicine. 
James rotated here July 7th-August 2nd. This is the new emergency room at Kent Hospital in Warwick, Rhode Island where James LOVED this rotation. The staff there gave him wonderful reviews. This program is one of his top picks for sure!
He stayed with a 2nd year resident named Bryan and his cute LDS family. This is their cute house in East Greenwich, RI. We are forever grateful to them for their hospitality! 
Meanwhile I took Piper to Sprouts to try their amazing deli sandwiches!
I also did some family history work with Nana & Gramps by exploring Relative Finder, a website designed by the BYU Family History Technology team. Find out what famous people you are related to here!
James helped Bryan finish off a room in their house in his spare time...
While I went shopping with Mom & Pi
James went jogging by the beach...
While I became obsessed with Uncrustables at work.
I completed the spring semester on July 23rd!
  
Here we are hundreds of miles apart on a Sunday.
Oh and here's a sweet photo of the little guy who keeps me company.
On Pioneer Day I did some research on my 10th cousin twice removed, Alice Clegg. She was a true pioneer who trekked with the Willie&Martin Handcart Company. She was an amazing woman. I love that she is smiling in this picture.
My handsome hubby went to the beach. Lucky!
 Lookin' so fine at work!
Piper and I after church
Lots of FaceTime dates with my babe! So happy to see his cute face.
James took some beautiful photos of the cliff walk in Newport! Wish I was there with him.
Paxton knows how I feel...he's sad he's not with James too!
Have you tried these yet? Reese's peanut butter cup OREO! Amazing.
Summer tradition with the family..."McKinney Walk-In Theater."
This particular Friday night feature was The Adventures of Robin Hood.
 Piper and I went shopping basically everywhere. Here we are at the mall enjoying a strawberry banana smoothie from Paciugo.
 My shopping loot. Two pairs of shoes and neon workout clothes.
Mom, Pi, and I love going to Red Robin together! James was shocked that I ordered a salad when I texted this picture to him, haha.
Well, there you have an update on our lives while James was in Rhode Island!









2 comments:

Kara August 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM  

Rhoade Island looks beautiful!!! When does he go to NJ?

Nicole August 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM  

Looks like you are having lots of fun! I just barely bought work out clothes too and they look just like yours! Did you go to Marshals or TJ Maxx by chance? I miss you!! Can't wait to see you when ya come back! Take care!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP