While James was in Pennsylvania & Ohio

 Monday, August 18, 2014

After working until 3pm on August 2nd, James drove to Philadelphia to take a required medical exam that he's been studying for the past 3 years. He met up with our good friends Trevor, Chad, and Luke. Upon arriving he went to a late night movie with them and saw Guardians of the Galaxy. He was exhausted!
Here are pictures of the drive to Philly!

Meanwhile I hung out with Pi & Pax
James and the boys went to church the next day, studied, and ventured out to Valley Forge National Historical Park. I LOVE the photos they took haha.
Chad, Trevor, Luke, and James.
James took the exam on Monday and he thinks he did pretty well. Here's a picture of the boys playing basketball and something else.
James drove the boys to the airport after hours of testing and then he drove to Marietta, Ohio. My poor honey was so tired!
Meanwhile I did some more shopping...haha. 
I thought of Ixchel when I saw these shoes! I did not buy them though.
Loving this cute face makes me happy.
Here are some photos of James exploring Marietta, Ohio.
 Our church!
 Chips Ahoy Blizzard from DQ
 The house he is staying in via the student/school/hospital housing program.
 You can see the front door better here.
 Steamboats
Horsey
James found these chips for me at Walmart in Ohio...
I tried to find them in Kroger here but I only found...
Ew!
Cute James doing his laundry at a laundromat.
Pi and I had a girls day out! We headed to The Shops at Legacy. We saw the movie Magic in the Moonlight starring Emma Stone and Colin Firth. It was super cute! Then we had lunch at Main Street Bakery Cafe, then walked around the shops. We had the most amazing gelato at Paciugo. 3 scoops/flavors for only $3! 
I went out for lunch with my Nana and Gramps. They took me to Brio Tuscan Grille and it was sooo good! We spent the rest of the afternoon into the evening talking at their house and eating fudge and goodies. I love them! I forgot to take pictures though...
 James drove to Columbus for the weekend to go to a soccer game and do a rotation while there.
He went to this huge food truck festival where he tried super delicious Korean tacos.
Here are his soccer game photos from the Columbus Crew vs. L.A. Galaxy game.
 He was pretty excited to see Landon Donovan.
Meanwhile I had a lovely dinner date with my good friend Brielle!
The wait time for Cheesecake Factory was an hour long so we went to California Pizza Kitchen instead. Our pizzas were basically salad on top of pizza crust but they were still good. Love her!
This past Sunday I went over to Nana and Gramps' house again and they had me for lunch. We had potato salad, ham, and green salad. Then of course we ate fudge, candy, banana bread, and ice cream haha. I love hanging out with them, looking through old photos, talking, and watching old movies on TCM. A fun Sunday.
This update is up.to.date.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP