2 Weeks

 Sunday, April 29, 2012

The past two week have been crazy busy for James and me. Here are the last 2 weeks told in pictures & captions.

Pinned Image
James and I redboxed this movie the day I finished reading the book. I liked the book as the book. I liked the movie as the movie. It's not fair to compare the two because both were good by themselves. 
Pinned Image

P.S. Did I mention that I love Sandra Bullock? Tom Hanks is pretty cool too.

We went to the Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game on April 18th. James was really excited to see Steve Nash play. Ixchel & I won purple suns drawstring backpacks. Unfortunately the Suns lost 109 to 97. After the game we went to Chili's of course :)
    Families can be together forever
Last Sunday the 22nd James and I gave our first talks as the Chapmans in sacrament meeting at church. I spoke on Family Home Evening and James spoke on Eternal Families. We were both nervous but we were complimented on giving excellent talks. If you would like to read our talks just leave a comment and I'll email them to you! 

 I got a much needed haircut. I love love love my long hair but I love my fresh layers & side swept bangs. A lady in my ward cuts my hair for $15. She is so pretty & sweet & I sure love to chat with her! She teaches Relief Society and she always gives amazing lessons. 



                                                         
Before
After
(It's still long but I think she cut about an inch & a half off)

This past week my work & school schedule has been turned upside down due to rehearsals for the spring dance concert Aeros. This past weekend I danced in all three performances with my Rhythmic Theory class. Here are a few pictures and also a video of Saturday night's performance.
 Amy, Urian, Katie, Me, Ambar, Daniela, Marissa
 Urian, Johnny, Me, Katie, Daniela
Me & Daniela
 After the show at On the Border
Yummy Empanadas & Queso!
My hot husband came to support me of course 
& here he is eating his delish taco salad.

James recorded this on my camera by holding it up against his chest so that the recording light wouldn't be seen in the darkness so he apologizes for the crookedness of the video & at times blurriness. I am the dancer in the hot pink tights that enters on the left in the back. You can also see me pretty well when I'm front & center on the arm movement section. Remember that we (me & my rhythmic theory class dancers) choreographed this dance AND composed this music. We recorded ourselves playing the instruments & recording our breath to compose this piece. This performance was part of my final exam. Enjoy the video! The piece is titled Breath: First to Last & the music is titled To Air is Human.
                              

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP