Birthday 22 for Chels

 Saturday, May 12, 2012




Happy Birthday to me this past Thursday May 10th! Turning 22 is nothing special but James certainly made my day very special :) 
I woke up to a sweet birthday kiss from my hubby.
I went shopping with my $10 credit at Kohls & bought myself a little present.
    
I treated myself to a Wendy's burger & chocolate frosty for lunch.
I went to work & was completely blown away by the sweetest surprise ever! TWO DOZEN RED ROSES were waiting for me on my desk. James called my work 3 days earlier to make sure it was ok to have them delivered there. I was completely surprised & my coworker told me I was "blushing." Aww thanks James! My coworkers also got me a card, flower cookie from Paradise Bakery Cafe & Sweet Pea hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works. So nice! 
James & I went to dinner at Firebirds Wood-Fired Grill Restaurant. It's a more fancy-ish restaurant so we dressed up a little bit for the occasion. Wow we both were very impressed! The service was great, the food was AMAZING & we had a great time. The bread was hot & yummy & we tried the Lobster Spinach Queso dip~YUM! We ordered the Filet Mignon to share with sweet potato waffle fries. Best filet I've ever tasted! Loved this experience! 
 
 
After dinner James took me to see the movie The Lucky One. I liked it, James thought it was okay, not his favorite chick flick, and certainly not my favorite Nicholas Sparks movie. I enjoyed the book better than the movie. James & I agreed that Zac Efron did a pretty good job in this movie though. We still had fun watching a romantic movie together on my birthday. 
Cake & Presents...
James surprised me with a KINDLE FIRE tablet! I totally was not expecting this cool technological gift! He knows I love to read & watch my shows & movies & can browse the web when I'm on the go! He told me he got a great deal on it so it was better than getting the iPad which I'm totally ok with. I LOVE this gift! Thank you for being so thoughtful James!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ROSES!!!
James surprised me by baking me a cake! Chocolate with Chocolate frosting...with Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Everything But The. He knows me :)
Thank you to everyone who thought of me on my birthday & wished me a happy birthday. 
Thank you to both sets of my sweet grandparents for the cards & birthday money! Thank you to my mother-in-law for the cute new scrapbooking materials! Thanks Chapman sibs for the texts :) Thanks Pi & Chan for the birthday wishes! Thank you to my amazing parents for all the birthday love a daughter can hope for! Thank you to my wonderful husband James for making my 22nd birthday so fun & for making me feel special on my day. I love birthdays & I love James! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP