Happy Mother's Day!

 Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Shana Fakkel
Mother
~Beautiful in every way~
~Incredibly smart & talented~
~Hard-working & dedicated~
~Loving~
~Wonderful wife, mother, & friend~
Dear Mom,
Thank you for being the most amazing mother.
You inspire me to one day be as great of a mother as you are to Pete, Chan, Pi, & me.
Thank you for all that you do for me. Thank you for your example, your testimony, and your love. I love you so much.
Love, Your Daughter,
Chels

Other mothers in my life...

Brenda Chapman
Mother In-Law
~Caring & Kind~
~Admirable Homemaker~
~Loves the gospel~
~Friend to everyone~
~Loves her children~
~Beautiful mother & wife~
Dear Mom,
Thank you for being such a caring mother. I love talking with you. I wish we could visit more often. Thank you for being an example to me in raising your family in the gospel. Thank you for raising a son who I love very much. You are a wonderful & beautiful person. I love you.
Love, Your Daughter in-law,
Chelsea

Your Son loves you too!

Judith Fakkel
Grandmother aka Nana
~Loves her family~
~Excellent cook~
~Funny-I love our inside jokes~
~Elegant & Classic & Beautiful~
~Awesome New England/Boston accent~
~Wonderful grandmother, mother, & wife~
Dear Nana,
I love our close relationship. Thank you for being a fantastic grandmother & friend to me. I learn so much from you every time we talk & visit. You are an example to me & I love having you in my life. I love you very much.
With Love, Your Granddaughter, 
Chelsea


Brenda Lewis
Grandmother aka Cita
~Christ-like~
~Charitable~
~Loving~
~Hard-working~
~Selfless~
~Humble~
~Beautiful grandmother, wife, & mother of 15~
Dear Cita,
I admire you so much. You are an incredible example to mothers everywhere. Your strength & faith in the gospel & in the Savior is unwavering. You will be an amazing missionary. I love you dearly.
Love, Your Granddaughter,
Chelsea
She is a friend to everyone, including James' grandmother, Grandma Keel

We love you Grandma Keel & Grandma Chapman!

Happy Mother's Day~we love you!!!





2 comments:

Kara May 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

Cita- mother of 15 (just a little correction :) love love love this post! what great examples of mothers you have in your life!

Chelsea May 14, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

haha sorry kara i was thinking "my mom has 14 brothers and sisters" so i forgot to include her lol.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP